Svg Vector Icons :

15+1 Jahre Taste of Africa

10% Discount auf allen Bestellungen bis um 31. August 2021.

(auf allen nicht bereits reduzierten Artikeln)

Cirrus Pinot Noir 2021
Pinot Noir, Stellenbosch, Südafrika

  Cirrus Pinot Noir 2021

27,50 / pro Flasche
netto : 23,71

Check out

Availability : Auf Lager

Cirrus Wines, named after the wispy atmospheric clouds, are wines made with fruit from high altitude vineyards in the Witzenberg mountains on the Ceres Plateau. The Pinot Noir 2020 marks the first vintage of wines made from this unique vineyard on Rietfontein farm. At an altitude of 1026m above sea level, the moderate summers, snowy winters, and intense solar rays create an environment that produces distinctly South African Pinot Noir

We take care to gently handle the grapes in the cellar to preserve the unique characteristics provided by the soil, altitude, and climate. Approximately 70% of the fruit is fermented as whole berries, with the remaining 30% fermented in whole clusters. The whole berries preserve pure fruit flavours and intensity, while the whole clusters aid in the gentle extraction of tannins. Gentle punch downs and pump-overs are performed during fermentation to extract ripe tannins and colour from the relatively thin skins of the Pinot Noir berries. Maturation takes place in seasoned 500l French oak barrels for 14 months, adding structure, complexity, and age-ability to the wine.

Distinctive raspberry and strawberry aromas jump out of the glass, with layers of fennel, pepper and forest floor. Light and refreshing on entry, the red fruit brings a juiciness to the palate that is balanced by silky, coating tannins. Flavours of cranberry and raspberry compliment the fresh acidity, with notes of smoky cedar and a backbone of pepper spice that lingers in a light, dry finish.

Flaschengröße:   750 ml
Alkoholgehalt:   13,78 %
Säuregehalt:   5,9 g/l
pH:   3,4
RS:   1,6 g/l

Informationen über die Stellenbosch Weingegend:

Land: Südafrika
Provinz: Westkap
Distrikt: Cape Winelands
Fläche: 21,5 km²


Wo wird der Cirrus Pinot Noir 2021 hergestellt?

Der Cirrus Pinot Noir 2021 Rotwein wird in Stellenbosch in Südafrika hergestellt.


Availability : Auf Lager

Zurück zu Weine